RHAA is committed to mentoring the creative, energetic individuals who make up our firm. Our legacy is in the many employees who have gone on to become leaders of the profession. We pride ourselves on our supportive, team-based office environment in which each person can build their design understanding and grow their passions in a collaborative, fun atmosphere. Our salary, profit sharing, 401K plan, and employee benefits are competitive with industry standards. We also offer flexible work schedules and a professional development program that encourages individuals to pursue their interests while building their professional skills.
LANDSCAPE DESIGNER (1-4 YEARS EXPERIENCE)
We are currently seeking landscape designers for immediate, full-time positions in our Mill Valley office. The Mill Valley office is located in the charming town of Mill Valley, 10-minutes north of the Golden Gate Bridge, a 20-minute drive from San Francisco. We are a team-based firm that values professional growth, work-life balance, and a friendly, open-office environment.
Designers at RHAA typically track projects from concept design through construction documentation. At various times, responsibilities will include:
- Drafting and documenting design plans and details through all phases of the design process
- Preparing plan, section, and perspective renderings, as well as other presentation materials
- Research and development of planting palettes
- Research of site materials, finishes and furnishings
- Support of principal and project manager in development of design concepts
- Project-specific administrative tasks as assigned
- Assisting other teams with production as required
Strong candidates will have 1-4 years of experience in a landscape architecture office, an accredited Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture, and will demonstrate the following:
- Interest in team-based, collaborative work
- Innovative and creative design ideas
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent graphic design skills employing Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Sketchup
- Revit proficiency a +
MUST HAVE A VALID WORKING VISA. NO H1B WILL BE SPONSORED.
To apply, please submit a resume, work samples and letter of interest in PDF format not exceeding 8 MB. Submit ASAP by email to: email@example.com